Thursday, May 8, 2014

Geometric paintings (2011 to 2013)

Thanks for visiting my art blog. Most of this work is for sale. If you are interested, please contact me at Gskala01@aol.com , (773) 275.6989 or www.facebook.com/gene.skala
 
 
 
Untitled Geometric I, 16" x 20", oil on panel
 
 
 
 
Untitled Geometric (Balcony View), 8" x 10", acrylic on cradle board
 
 
 
Untitled Geometric with Sand and Pumice I, 8" x 10", acrylic, pumice and sand on canvas board
 
 
 

Untitled Geometric with Sand and Pumice II, 8" x 10", acrylic, pumice and sand on canvas board

 
 
 

Untitled Geometric with Sand and Pumice III, 8" x 10", acrylic, pumice and sand on canvas board

 

Pyramid Schemes, 4" x 8", acrylic on commercial sandpaper

 
 
 
 Untitled Geometric II, 16" x 20", oil on panel
 
 
 
Untitled Geometric III, 16" x 20", oil on panel
 
 
 
Untitled Geometric IV, 16" x 20", oil on panel
 
 
 
Untitled Geometric Watercolor I, watercolor on paper, 3 1/2" x 4"
 
 
Untitled Geometric Watercolor II, watercolor on paper, 3 1/2" x 4"
 

Untitled Geometric Watercolor III, watercolor on paper, 5" x 7"


 
email: Gskala01@aol.com for more info

No comments:

Post a Comment